Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet Tri-Star and/or Aeronaut??

Hi all - I'm new to Tom Bihn. I've been lurking in the forums researching all the bags (and becoming mildly obsessed) and will most likely be purchasing an Aeronaut for my fiance and a Tri-Star for myself in the near future.

I just noticed that Darcy mentioned that the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet combination is now available for the Synapse 19 (backordered til June)...is there any chance of that combo becoming available on the Tri-Star and/or Aeronaut soon as well???

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oohshiny View Post
    Hi all - I'm new to Tom Bihn. I've been lurking in the forums researching all the bags (and becoming mildly obsessed) and will most likely be purchasing an Aeronaut for my fiance and a Tri-Star for myself in the near future.

I just noticed that Darcy mentioned that the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet combination is now available for the Synapse 19 (backordered til June)...is there any chance of that combo becoming available on the Tri-Star and/or Aeronaut soon as well???

Thanks!
    Hmmm.. we don't have any plans to offer new Aeronaut or Tri-Star color combinations anytime soon.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hey Shiny,
    I might possibly have a Western Flyer in that color combination. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks, Darcy. I thought it would be worth asking.

Badger, I think the western flyer is a bit smaller than I'd like to go. Thanks though!

Thanks, Darcy. I thought it would be worth asking.

Badger, I think the western flyer is a bit smaller than I'd like to go. Thanks though!
    Just as well, because my WF is Steel/UV, not Steel Dyneema. That'll teach me to read the forum at work

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0