Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet Tri-Star and/or Aeronaut??

Hi all - I'm new to Tom Bihn. I've been lurking in the forums researching all the bags (and becoming mildly obsessed) and will most likely be purchasing an Aeronaut for my fiance and a Tri-Star for myself in the near future.

I just noticed that Darcy mentioned that the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet combination is now available for the Synapse 19 (backordered til June)...is there any chance of that combo becoming available on the Tri-Star and/or Aeronaut soon as well???

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oohshiny View Post
    Hi all - I'm new to Tom Bihn. I've been lurking in the forums researching all the bags (and becoming mildly obsessed) and will most likely be purchasing an Aeronaut for my fiance and a Tri-Star for myself in the near future.

I just noticed that Darcy mentioned that the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet combination is now available for the Synapse 19 (backordered til June)...is there any chance of that combo becoming available on the Tri-Star and/or Aeronaut soon as well???

Thanks!
    Hmmm.. we don't have any plans to offer new Aeronaut or Tri-Star color combinations anytime soon.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Hey Shiny,
    I might possibly have a Western Flyer in that color combination. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks, Darcy. I thought it would be worth asking.

Badger, I think the western flyer is a bit smaller than I'd like to go. Thanks though!

Thanks, Darcy. I thought it would be worth asking.

Badger, I think the western flyer is a bit smaller than I'd like to go. Thanks though!
    Just as well, because my WF is Steel/UV, not Steel Dyneema. That'll teach me to read the forum at work

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0