Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By voltzer

Thread: What Happened to the Steel Dyneema / Steel Dyneema Combination for the Small Cafe Bag

What Happened to the Steel Dyneema / Steel Dyneema Combination for the Small Cafe Bag

Out of curiosity, what happened to the Steel Dyneema / Steel Dyneema combination for the Small Cafe Bag? I noticed after the latest "In Stock" blog appeared, this option is no longer available in the colors option list. Could this possibly mean that there's new colors options under consideration? Should combinations of Steel Dyneema / Wasabi Dyneema or Steel Dyneema / Iberian Dyneema appear, I'd be very interested!
    RegKnot and RhoFro like this.

Me, too! I liked the steel/steel combo.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Steel 400d Dyneema/nylon proved more popular than we even thought and we were out of the fabric by the time we were ready to begin work on the next run of Small Cafe Bags. More Steel 400d is on order, but I'm not sure when you'll see the Small Cafe Bag in that material again. Maybe 3-4 months?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Steel 400d Dyneema/nylon proved more popular than we even thought and we were out of the fabric by the time we were ready to begin work on the next run of Small Cafe Bags. More Steel 400d is on order, but I'm not sure when you'll see the Small Cafe Bag in that material again. Maybe 3-4 months?
    Thanks, Darcy, for the timing update....sounds good to me!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0