Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ceb

Thread: Cache with rails for non-Apples?

Cache with rails for non-Apples?

Will you be making any of the caches with rails for netbooks or non-Apple laptops? Just curious, as I would spring for one if you did....

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It's likely that we will at some point. No ETA, though...

Edited to add: it's worth noting, as ceb did below, that PC laptops will fit in our Apple specific sizes. You can use our Laptop Bag Fit Guide to determine which Apple size will fit your PC or compare the dimensions of your PC to the interior dimensions of the Caches with Rails in the chart below:

Name:  chart.jpg
Views: 2371
Size:  82.8 KB
    Last edited by Darcy; 04-22-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

ceb
    However, the cache will - of course - fit similar sized non Apple laptops - just check the fitment guide.

Which brings me back to my earlier comment about being too Apple-centric for the <7% of the population that uses Macs.
    Darcy likes this.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0