Resistance to pet hair

I am going to get an Aeronaut or Tri Star, but haven't decided on the material yet. Is there any difference between the two when it comes to accumulating pet hair? We have two dogs and two cats, so I need every competitive advantage I can get

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Dyneema pretty much repels animal hair, but ballistic nylon is OK too. Neither acts as a hair magnet like Cordura! Having said that, I really like Cordura as it has a more 'natural' feel to it

I completely agree with Fat Crip. In terms of hair resistance it's dyneema then ballistic then cordura. I understand the issue too, I've got a cat and a dog. I also have hair tested all three fabrics.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I have never tried cordura but I can vouch that ballistic nylon and dyneema are very fur resistant. As my travel trays, clear quarter packing cubes and ballistic aeronaut can testify in a household with more than 10 cats and currently 5 dogs (3 golden retriever ladies, a Scottie girl and a little lurcher). Our vacuum cleaners are definitely overworked, but nothing much sticks to those two fabrics.
    A45 crim/stl TS navy/solr A30 aub/wsbi S19 nrdc/stl P nrdc/solr CP blk/stl; SE wsbi CQPC ibrn, solr Ri aub/stl 3DCC card TSS4 wsbi K card TT solr,nrdc,blk CC card/stl PCBP solr PP navy QK frst,cyte,aub + loadsa cubes!

I have three dogs, and have never seen a pet hair on my Tom Bihn bags!! LauraA
    "To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive."
    LauraA

Great, thanks to all

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0