Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Aeronaut question

I'm contemplating purchasing an Aeronaut, and just have a question about o-rings. With the Aeronaut only having one of them, does anyone feel their absence, or does it not seem to matter? Is it a big deal if you don't have your 3-1-1 bag (in the form of the 3D Clear Organizer Cube) tethered when you go through security?

I'll be using the Aeronaut primarily for road travel, so it's not going to be an issue most of the time anyway, it's just something I've been wondering about.

Thanks
    Aeronaut; Synapse 19; PCBP & other packing cubes; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 4 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 3 Travel Trays; 2 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Light; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 3 x small Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; 6 x Clear Organizer Pouches; Padded Organizer Pouch; Pocket Pouch; #4 Knitting Pouch; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

I believe there is an O ring in each end compartment and at least one in the main compartment. I know there is also one in the mesh pocket at the top of the main compartment interior. That is where I usually attach my keys so I can find them when I return home. As for the 3-1-1 bag, I find I feel more comfortable if it's tethered (with a long key strap) as it goes through the x-ray machine in case it shifts and falls off the top of the Aeronaut, but have never had a problem with it. I also probably forget to take the 3-1-1 bag out of the end compartment about a third of the time, and have never had anyone say anything to me.
    Steel/Ultraviolet Aeronaut, Steel/Solar TriStar, Black/Steel Checkpoint Flyer, Steel Packing Cube Backpack, Steel Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Solar Travel Tray, Snake Charmer, Pouches, 3D Clear Organizer Cube, etc.

I don't have mine infront of me now but if memory serves it is 2 in the main compartment spaced out under the flap, one in the mesh pocket, one in each end compartment and one in the end zippered pocket and there is another in the packing cube backpack main compartment. Use them all at once and your name will automatically be submitted for the title of "world's most organized packer"!

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Thanks very much, both of you (@JonP and @Miking) - that's very helpful info. Thrilled to hear that there are lots of o-rings in the Aeronaut that I didn't know about!

Thanks again for your time
    Aeronaut; Synapse 19; PCBP & other packing cubes; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 4 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 3 Travel Trays; 2 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Light; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 3 x small Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; 6 x Clear Organizer Pouches; Padded Organizer Pouch; Pocket Pouch; #4 Knitting Pouch; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0