Backordered Synapse 19 - will they return as the updated model?

I noted that the Synapse 19 is backordered in 6 of the 13 colors till late May. When they become available in late May, will they be updated with the new features like on the Synapse 25? Or will they be the same as the current model?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I noted that the Synapse 19 is backordered in 6 of the 13 colors till late May. When they become available in late May, will they be updated with the new features like on the Synapse 25? Or will they be the same as the current model?
    The new batch of Synapse 19 will be updated with the new features (and a new price) like on the Synapse 25.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks, Darcy. I am so happy and grateful that you are keeping the Synapse 19 in your product line.

Of course, I am also excited about the Synapse 25.

Hi Darcy,

When the Synapse 19 is updated will it officially fit the 15" Retina Macbook Pro cache-on-rails? Or will I need the Synapse 25? I'm a hair under 5'6" so I'm concerned it might be a little too long for me.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeunrue View Post
    Hi Darcy,

When the Synapse 19 is updated will it officially fit the 15" Retina Macbook Pro cache-on-rails? Or will I need the Synapse 25? I'm a hair under 5'6" so I'm concerned it might be a little too long for me.
    I'm pretty sure the Synapse 19 will fit the Cache with Rails Size 15-inch MacBook Pro Retina -- but we'll need to actually try it out to be certain and that won't happen for at least a few more weeks when we have samples of both.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The new batch of Synapse 19 will be updated with the new features (and a new price) like on the Synapse 25.
    So, if I placed an order for one of the backordered color combinations now, the Synapse 19 which would arrive in 'late May' would 1) have the new features and 2) be more than $140? Could you let us know now how much will be charged later when the backorder ships?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0