Co-pilot Question

I really liked the design of the co-pilot but was hesitating on purchasing it due to size (13 to 14 inches in length would be perfect!) Nonetheless I am I could not wait for the birth of the rumored larger sibling and purchased a black/wasabi bag for my birthday next Sunday. It arrived on the 13th and I was given a sneak peak before it was taken away to be hidden and wrapped. (Now I have had a relapse of TBAS!)

My question is (sorry to take so long to get to it): I was surprised by the rigidity of the bag. I know I had this feeling when my Synapse first arrived but with use seems to have "softened" somewhat. If any owners out there could comment on their experience with the bag and its rigidity I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

I need to ask what kind of material did you get your Co-Pilot in? I went to the TB store to check out both the Ballistic nylon and Dyneema. The ballistic is much more "sturdy" meaning there is less give to it. I think it would hold its shape better. I don't know if that changes over time, but that was my impression. The Dyneema on the other hand had more give to it, but did not appear to hold its shape as well as the ballistic. I ended up getting the Dyneema since it could hold the items I wanted because of the "give": 11.6 inch laptop, full size file folder, etc. I am happy with my purchase and think I made the right choice.

Thanks for answering a question that did not even have a question mark!

It is ballistic. I kind of figured that my 12.5 x 8 laptop wouldn't fit but it should work fine with my iPad. I will not really have an answer until I can use it. It is a EDC for the times I do not need all the room of the Synapse.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0