Thread: Medium Cafe Bag

Medium Cafe Bag

I think I need a Medium Cafe Bag. Actually, I most certainly do not need another bag but I'm smitten with the linen color so it's a must have. I don't know what the dimension of the outer pocket are - but would that fit a mini iPad-ish size tablet? And does anyone with a linen bag have any issues with it showing dirt? At some point I'll get a black/wasabi cafe but I don't want to make an error right off the bat if keeping it looking sharp is an issue.

Thanks in advance.
    Tammy

I have a linen bag and it does get dirty. I usually throw mine around I. The car and it tends to pick up dirt. There's a small stain that I haven't bothered to get out yet. Black will also pick up stuff as well. It's just the nature of the fabric. That's why I'm so fired up about dyneema!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RhoFro View Post
    I think I need a Medium Cafe Bag. Actually, I most certainly do not need another bag but I'm smitten with the linen color so it's a must have. I don't know what the dimension of the outer pocket are - but would that fit a mini iPad-ish size tablet? And does anyone with a linen bag have any issues with it showing dirt? At some point I'll get a black/wasabi cafe but I don't want to make an error right off the bat if keeping it looking sharp is an issue.

Thanks in advance.
    Tammy
    Yes, a regular size iPad will even fit in the Small Cafe Bag, although it may push against the top of the bag in a cache. So you can certainly carry an iPad Mini sized tablet in both the Small and Medium Cafe bags.

I have a linen/steel LCB that several months old and have never had a problem with it picking up dirt. Heck, my black cat lays on it all the time and her fur never sticks to it, nor is lint attracted to it (the LCB, not the cat). Or, I'm blind. But mine (the LCB bag, not the cat) looks the same as the day I took it out of the box (the cat came out of a box 10 years ago, so she looks somewhat different afterall). And that's with a kitty and 7-year-old-who-must-touch-everything-and-did-you-wash-your-hands-no-i-forgot-well-go-do-that-now-and-put-MY-things-down-its-not-yours child. I got it because I planned to use it as a more professional-looking bag at conferences than a backpack. I think it looks quite sharp and goes with everything. I can easily put a full-sized tablet in the front, and a MCB isn't THAT much smaller, so you should be fine with a mini tablet.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0