Tag on back of Co-Pilot

Is the little tag on the back of my Co-Pilot describing the ballistic nylon a new thing? I don't see it on the pics on the product page.

I like the reverse side: "TOM BIHN: Accept no substitutes."

Jonathan
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Black Little Swift has one on the exterior. My new Aubergine Little Swift doesn't have one on the exterior, its inside of of the clear pockets (I like it better there). My Aubergine Imago also has one located under the flap somewhere, but I'm too lazy to run upstairs to find out exactly where it is.

So it's relatively newish.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I think I'd prefer it on the interior, but it's not too bad. It will be against my back most the time anyway.

There's one on the 13" Ristretto that I just received yesterday, located under the main flap at the top left corner of the seam. It's very subtle, and doesn't bother me in the slightest. (And it will make it easier to explain what it's made of when people inevitably ask me about my awesome bag.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0