Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beau

Thread: Braincell for Padfone 2

Braincell for Padfone 2

Hi

I've just bought a padfone2 and my first thought was which TB bag would I be buying for it. The padfone2 has the following dimensions:263mm x 180.8mm x 10.4mm and I'm thinking that would because 6x brain cell. My concern is the that the brain cell is a little bit bigger than the padfone2 and this might compromise the protection. Does anyone know if the 6x braincell is too big? Maybe I should get a cache?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    You know, Twitchy, you might be better off going with the 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina Horizontal/Vertical Brain Cell. It will give your Padfone2 a fit that's just a bit more snug; its interior dimensions measure out to be 314 x 219 x 19mm compared to those of the 6X which are 327 x 228 x 19.4mm. Even with the excess space of either Brain Cell, though, your Padfone 2 will still be protected.

However, should you decide to go with a Cache instead, the Air11 size would work best.
    Darcy likes this.

Thanks. Yup the Brain Cell for 13inch MODules look like the better fit. That'll fit nicely in a Zephyr me thinks :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0