• 1 Post By helen_uk
  • 1 Post By Fat Crip
  • 1 Post By Walker
  • 6 Post By Darcy
  • 2 Post By Lara
  • 1 Post By helen_uk
  • 1 Post By darbs
  • 1 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: 3D Clear/Mesh Organizer Cubes in 200d Dyneema?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

3D Clear/Mesh Organizer Cubes in 200d Dyneema?

Hi all,

Does anyone know whether there have been any plans announced to make the 3D Clear Organizer Cubes and/or the 3D Mesh Organizer Cubes out of 200d Dyneema?

I would like to acquire at least one of each, but would love it if they matched the Dyneema fabrics of the other accessories that I have (3D solid Dyneema Organizer Cubes, Clear Quarter Packing Cube, Clear/Dyneema Organizer Pouches, Travel Tray, Yarn Stuff Sacks, Shop Bag).

Thank-you
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D All-Fabric Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Lara likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Those are the "solid" Dyneema Organizer Cubes, of which I have three, and I really love them, but I would also like to get the versions of the cubes with clear and mesh sides (see links below)....

....clear sides:
    3D Clear Organizer Cube - 3-1-1 toiletries bag. Clear front and back. Made in USA. - TOM BIHN

....mesh sides:
    3D Mesh Organizer Cube - Mesh Organizer Pouch - TOM BIHN

Currently, the cubes with clear and mesh sides are only available with Cordura fabric choices; I'm wondering whether there might be Dyneema fabric choices for them in the future.
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D All-Fabric Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Oooh yes Lara, Dyneema versions of those would be lovely!
    Lara likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by helen_uk View Post
    Oooh yes Lara, Dyneema versions of those would be lovely!
    I second that - crossing my fingers!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    My wife just told me to stop drooling!
    Lara likes this.

I, too am waiting to purchase these 2 items when they become available in dyneema. Every little weight saving counts!
    Lara likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We've thought about offering these, but you guys made it actually happen -- now available for pre-order:

3D Clear Organizer Cube in Steel, Iberian, Wasabi, and Ultraviolet Dyneema (ships by early April)

3D Mesh Organizer Cube in Steel, Iberian, Wasabi, and Ultraviolet Dyneema (ships by mid-May)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We've thought about offering these, but you guys made it actually happen
    Wow! Thank-you Darcy, and thanks to the rest of the crew there. Now I'm drooling too....they'll be on my wish list until my next order!

I really like the Cordura fabric options (Helen_UK's photo of her storm LCB and matching storm 3D Clear Cube & key strap is so lovely), but like Walker, will appreciate some light-weight options that will match other Dyneema bags and accessories.
    Darcy and helen_uk like this.

Wow Lara. wasn't expecting that!! How exciting.
    Lara likes this.

Perfect!!!!
    Lara likes this.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    My next order will have one or two of these!
    Lara likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0