Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Lani
  • 1 Post By Lani
  • 4 Post By Fat Crip
  • 1 Post By Ms. Ferret

Thread: Pocket Pouch question

Pocket Pouch question

The new Pocket Pouch is a perfect size to fit my work ID card. I would love to see a version where the front fabric uses clear plastic. I can hang the Pocket Pouch off a lanyard and I can wear my work ID that way at the office! Heck, I can wear it off of a lanyard at Disneyland and wear my annual pass that way!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Actually... would you ever consider a slighly longer/wider version that would fit an iPhone? Nothing super fancy with zippers or lots of padding. Just something a little surface protection. I could hang THAT on a lanyard and wear it at work, too, for those days when I don't have any pockets on my office clothes!
    Melissa likes this.
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Great suggestions, both of them. I thought the same about the iPhone suggestion now that I use mine for a Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth headset when it's not in use.
    Enlightened traveller since 2009

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    An ultrasuede lined one for glasses? I could see a whole Familly of open-ended pouches!

I'd love a whole family of these -- especially a version for an e-reader-sized notebook, kind of like an e-reader pouch with no zipper. My notebooks always tend to be slightly too big to fit into the inside pocket of my Small/Medium Cafe Bags. I love modular pockets and pouches so being able to slip an e-reader/notebook into my MCB without fiddling with a zipper appeals to me. Especially if the pouch is made of Cork.

Ms. Ferret: "I'd love a whole family of these -- especially a version for an e-reader [tablet]…without fiddling with a zipper appeals to me. Especially if the pouch is made of Cork. "

I second that! Especially the cork part
    Last edited by roarmouse; 03-07-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Looks like the possibilities are endless! I think a lot of folks would love to see a really simple, no-zipper pocket pouch!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0