Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New to TB - Aeronaut color help and question about bag quality.

ceb
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Re: 8.5"x11.5" papers.

You might want to be sure that that's the size of the paper you'll be using. I get the sense that the standard European paper size is legal size.

I found that 8.5"x11.5" papers got a bit squeezed in the CP, but others may have had different experiences.
    Standard European paper size is A4 - ar 8.3x11.7 inches a bit narrower but slightly longer that the US 8 1/2x11 but nowhere near US legal size (8 1/2x14)
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

"nowhere near" is still too big for the Co-Pilot.

ceb
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    "nowhere near" is still too big for the Co-Pilot.
    Quite right. I like the design of the bag but any bag of that nature should be able to hold a sheaf of papers or a magazine. I'd really like a bag to hold my computer (12.5 inch screen - Lenovo x230), the cables and my HydroFlask.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monaheel View Post
    These are great photos, thanks for posting them. If our Like button was working, I bet you'd have a lot of Likes by now.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    These are great photos, thanks for posting them. If our Like button was working, I bet you'd have a lot of Likes by now.
    No worries, it's a beautiful bag, and I hope it helps others who are trying to decide! Any idea if/when the pilot will be released? I would like a matching piece that is smaller, but I am worried the co-pilot might be too small from the comments above. =(

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    No exact ETA on the Pilot, but it will happen.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0