Do you have an Imago? Thinking of getting one.
I'd like to know what you like or dislike about the bag?
I am looking for a brief-type bag that in the range of 14”x 12”x 6” for times as an alternate to my Synapse. love my Synapse but the Olive green isn't exactly for some of the business circles I travel in. I like the ID but it's a bit too big for my needs. The Cadet appears to be too thin. I really like the design of the co-pilot but my Lenovo X220 is 12 1/2” wide and would be a rather tight fit at best. (Are we getting into a Goldilocks an area here?)
As an alternative I am thinking of the Imago but a bit unsure If it will fit my needs. Here is what I plan to carry:
- Lenovo X220 with thin shell padding
- 1 or 2 notebooks (9’ x 12” max)
- I am deaf with a cochlear implant and hearing aid. I have a mini dyneema pouch& mini padded pouch for these
- mini dyneema pouch with pen and lead refills and thumb drives
- glasses, pair of glasses and sunglasses (one two be stored in a side pouch, the other on my head) max length x width 5 1/3” x 1 1/3”
- maybe a thin book or a couple sandwich bags with lunch
Any opinions are welcome.