Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Synapse - bottom pocket

I've fit a Snake Charmer (not at capacity) in that pocket, but the Side Effect does fit better. If the Snake Charmer doesn't have any items which are the full length of it, it can be squished in there.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'd recommend the 3D Mesh Organizer Cube instead -- it fits great in the lower front pocket.

Attachment 3438
    I agree with Darcy that the 3D organizer cubes work well for this pocket. I've been using the clear ones (since mesh was only recently available.). The Side Effect that Marbenais mentions can be used if you want a single bag with maximum size fit to the bottom Synapse pocket, but I usually put in one or two of the 3D organizer cubes (depending on how full you fill them) here instead. If I carry a power brick, that goes into this pocket as well, but outside of the 3D organizer cube that holds my cables

moriond
    Darcy likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0