Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Tizi

Thread: Co-Pilot Fabric Choices

Co-Pilot Fabric Choices

I have ordered the black/steel combo (back ordered), but have been thinking about the Steel Dyneema/Steel combo. Any thoughts about the differences? I have read the the Dyneema stretches a little more than the Cordura. Can anybody comment on that?

I have a Synapse and Tri-Star in Black/Steel and have ordered an ID in Black/Steel. I was thinking the Co-Pilot in the same color combo would be "consitent" in what I have and will have, but I like the idea of something a little different in the Co-Pilot. Comments are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Tizi; 02-05-2013 at 03:43 PM.

I don't have a Co-Pilot but below is a link to a thread debating that very subject.

Co-Pilot as Every-day Carry

The video on the product page which depict a Cordura Co-Pilot and the thread above which shows similar view but in stills with a Dyneema Co-Pilot will provide for a useful comparison.

The customer photos on the same page, are useful for scale and also more comparison.

The reviews are very informative as well.

Well I decided on the Steel Dyneema/Steel combo. Just picked it up today at the Tom Bihn store. It does appear to be a more "stretchable" fabric. I tested the Ballistic and Dyneema with my Asus 11 inch ultrabook. It fit better in the Dyneema. I pulled the trigger!

Name:  TomBihnCo-Pilot001_zps50085902.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  328.3 KBPictures for you enjoyment.
    Name:  Tom Bihn Co-Pilot 011.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  786.0 KB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0