Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lara
  • 1 Post By gonty

Thread: How well does the Pocket Pouch work with the iPhone 5 and the Apple Magic Mouse?

Jay

How well does the Pocket Pouch work with the iPhone 5 and the Apple Magic Mouse?

How well does the Pocket Pouch work with the iPhone 5 and the Apple Magic Mouse? I know the Mini Padded Pouch is recommended for the Magic Mouse however I find that it's a bit of a tight squeeze.

The pocket pouch is smaller than a mini org pouch. I don't have a Magic Mouse but can't see how it could fit. Surprisingly, my caseless iphone 5 does slide in nicely, but about 1/3 of the phone sticks out the top of the pouch.

Jonathan

I have both the Pocket Pouch and the Magic Mouse and I can confirm it doesn't fit. I use the Small Padded Organizer Pouch for mine.

Hope that helps.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Here are some photos to support what has been mentioned above. I have been storing a small flip-phone in my Pocket Pouch, so it is a bit stretched out and I can actually get my Magic Mouse in it, but it is a VERY tight fit, and not something I would like to do again to my poor mouse. I also have the Padded Organizer Pouch in size "mini" (also known as the "Padded Pouch for Magic Mouse"), and I find it a perfect fit for my mouse. I have included it in all the pictures as well, for comparison.

Name:  P1090451.JPG
Views: 454
Size:  108.4 KBName:  P1090457.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  98.8 KBName:  P1090455.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  106.8 KBName:  P1090454.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  113.1 KB
    Aeronaut; Synapse 19; PCBP & other packing cubes; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 4 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 3 Travel Trays; 2 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Light; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 3 x small Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; 6 x Clear Organizer Pouches; Padded Organizer Pouch; Pocket Pouch; #4 Knitting Pouch; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

For what it's worth, blurry pics of an iPhone 5 in a pocket pouch:

Name:  P2050358.JPG
Views: 501
Size:  38.9 KB
    Name:  P2050359.JPG
Views: 483
Size:  36.8 KB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0