Question Cadet now wider at 4.5"?

Are they making the Cadet wider? The site states 4.5", didn't it used to say 3.5"?

Furthermore I measured mine that I bought when it was first released and it measures 3.5". That's my only complaint about the Cadet, it's too small/ restrictive an extra inch wider would help. If its true I'm going to order one just to gain an inch in width

I received my 15/13 Cadet a week ago. I took a few measurements, and it looks to me that - when loaded - it's about 4.5" wide. Those dimensions aren't taken at the base of the bag; rather they are about 4" up, which is the widest point.

My Cadet carries a Lenovo T410 in a Cache, an 8.5x5.5" notebook, a Kindle, and a letter sized pouch of paperwork in the main compartment; miscellaneous power supplies, a couple of pens, phone and wallet in the front compartment. That's about all - which is fine for me most of the time.
    Enlightened traveller since 2009

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuseater View Post
    I received my 15/13 Cadet a week ago. I took a few measurements, and it looks to me that - when loaded - it's about 4.5" wide. Those dimensions aren't taken at the base of the bag; rather they are about 4" up, which is the widest point.

My Cadet carries a Lenovo T410 in a Cache, an 8.5x5.5" notebook, a Kindle, and a letter sized pouch of paperwork in the main compartment; miscellaneous power supplies, a couple of pens, phone and wallet in the front compartment. That's about all - which is fine for me most of the time.
    I don't think things have changed with the 15/13 Cadet according to lotuseater's description. I measure that the distance between seams on the outside of the main compartment is about 3.25", and if the front compartment is completely filled, It does measure about 4.5" wide about 4" up.

moriond

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0