Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By brianw1234
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 2 Post By brianw1234

Thread: Any really good quality pictrures of Fabric Color Combinations?

Thumbs up Any really good quality pictrures of Fabric Color Combinations?

Hi;

Just wondering. I know when I bought my ego they used to have a small thing on the website that would let you see the colors. It wasn't very big but it was there. I would really love to see a specific place on the web site that had High quality images of each of the fabrics and colors. I can see some combinations from folks who post their bags, but a specific place that That the fine folks at Tom Bihn could do, with these images would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the great bags.
    I have a Ego (black and cayenne), also just go an Synapse(Olive).

Brian

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by brianw1234 View Post
    Hi;

Just wondering. I know when I bought my ego they used to have a small thing on the website that would let you see the colors. It wasn't very big but it was there. I would really love to see a specific place on the web site that had High quality images of each of the fabrics and colors. I can see some combinations from folks who post their bags, but a specific place that That the fine folks at Tom Bihn could do, with these images would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the great bags.
    I have a Ego (black and cayenne), also just go an Synapse(Olive).

Brian
    Go to any of the product pages, and at far right section for ordering, where it says "Select a color", click on the link in the word "color" to bring up a window with the current color palette.

HTH.

moriond

Thanks Morion D. That does help. It does give a small swatch of the colors. Enough to get an idea.

Many Thanks!