Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Question About Freudian Slip

I was wondering, would I be able to use a Freudian Slip for thick books (or even a textbook or two, although I'm assuming a typical textbook would be too heavy) or is it really just suitable for papers?

Hi there: the Freudian slip can take a paperback book without a problem. I would not stuff anything that thick into it cos it will make it buckle I think. It is perfect for carrying papers, folders, small or large notebooks like the Moleskine variety, and plenty of other odds and ends in its various pockets. I have the vertical one, and use it in my Smart Alec so it won't all get bunched up. You can obviously easily slip in an Ipad, iPad mini, Kindle etc.,

I didn't really think it would work, but I figured I'd ask. I'm trying to figure out how to best utilize the height of a Brain Bag instead of just having my books all at the bottom, but I may not be able to do much about it. Thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    Hi there: the Freudian slip can take a paperback book without a problem. I would not stuff anything that thick into it cos it will make it buckle I think. It is perfect for carrying papers, folders, small or large notebooks like the Moleskine variety, and plenty of other odds and ends in its various pockets. I have the vertical one, and use it in my Smart Alec so it won't all get bunched up. You can obviously easily slip in an Ipad, iPad mini, Kindle etc.,
    I use my Freudian in that manner - I like the way it stands in the bag. I tuck a few magazines and my iPad into it. Definitely wouldn't put a large hardback book or such in it.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0