Ideas for Binoculars!

Thought I'd pop this questin in hear to see if there is any help!

My amazing wife (who I cannot stop thanking) bought me a pair of Binoculars for this Xmas! (Backstory: I've wanted a nice pair of binoculars my entire life, especially after I worked as a Land Steward with AmeriCorps 4 years ago - I just could never bring myself to spend the money on myself for that.)

I've been putting to good use already my pair of Nikon Monarch 7 8x42 bino's and am absolutely stoked with how they work.

Now I want to protect them.

Nikon supplies a flimsy belt-attachable case that just won't do.

Any suggestions on where to look? What you use? Right now I'm carrying them in a case, in my Synapse. It works ... but if I didn't need (or want ... I think this fits into want) a separate case what kind of bag fanatic would I be?

If the above is too long to read: (tl;dr)

Got a new pair of Nikon Monarch7 - 8x42s. Stock case is flimsy. Want a new one. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the advice!
    Expat living in Japan
    iPad Ristretto Aeronaut Synapse Lg Shop Bag lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!
    Flickr Blog
    Now ... what else do I "need" ...

How big are they? 7 x 42 inches?

If so I would choose an Horizontal Cache for Netbook and place it inside a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in Steel.

Lets see ...

Size (L&W - inches)5.5 x 5.1
    Expat living in Japan
    iPad Ristretto Aeronaut Synapse Lg Shop Bag lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!
    Flickr Blog
    Now ... what else do I "need" ...

Go for the Padded Organizer Pouches. I can't say enough good things about them.

I have used a Medium for my ultra portable photo/video needs since 2009.
    I just bought a Medium and a Small for my husband Android setup, he loves it.

It is very lightweight and feels very secure, the zipper gives peace of mind and keep fingers and hands happy.

One of Tom and The Crew best invention!

They are available in sizes Mini, Small, Medium, and SuperDrive (designed as a simple protective case for the Apple MacBook Air SuperDrive). Sizes are as follows:

Mini measures: 5.7" x 3.9" (145 x 100 mm)
    Small measures: 7" x 5" (180 x 125 mm)
    Medium measures: 10.3" x 7" (260 x 180 mm)
    SuperDrive measures: 7.8" x 8.3" (200 x 210 mm)

I have a really big and heavy pair of binoculars, I use to take them on car trips to the Sierras but now, they always stay home.

Please share your experience with your new small pair.

I followed your link, I am astonished to see so much features in such a small package!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0