Small Gripe about Zipper Pulls (Cadet)

I have a Co-Pilot, which came with zipper pulls, and just bought a cadet, which didn't. I guess it's my fault for not reading the description fully as it did say they were not included, but, frankly, why not? Why would they come with some bags and not others? My average sized fingers are barely able to grib the tiny zippers on the Cadet - instead I need to order $3.00 zipper pulls.

Is there a reason zipper pulls come with some bags and not others?

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    I put cord pulls on everything in view of my paralysed fingers so I tend to order them as the TB ones are pretty good, if a little fiddly to fit. However, because I use them in bulk, I bought a bag of 50 and ten metres of cord off eBay. The other night I fitted 26 to my new Aeronaut, Tri-Star, new pouches and 3D pouch. It took me three hours and very tired fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    I have a Co-Pilot, which came with zipper pulls, and just bought a cadet, which didn't. I guess it's my fault for not reading the description fully as it did say they were not included, but, frankly, why not? Why would they come with some bags and not others? My average sized fingers are barely able to grib the tiny zippers on the Cadet - instead I need to order $3.00 zipper pulls.

Is there a reason zipper pulls come with some bags and not others?
    Interesting as I've been using the Cadet without zipper pulls for about a month now as my daily bag, but I hadn't noticed the problem. You're right though, several of the metal tabs are very small. I think the Tristar for instance includes them because there are so many tabs that the jingling/noise factor might be an issue for some.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0