jnf

Aeronaut on Iberia airlines

I searched and saw where an Aeronaut was able to pass the carryon size restrictio for Iberia a number of years ago. My family and I are flying Iberia this spring and when I checked their carryon size restrictions, it appeared that the Aeronaut is oversized. Has anyone recenlty been able to carryon an Aeronaut on an Iberia flight?

I flew Iberia from San Jose, Costa Rica to Madrid and on to London this June with an Aeronaut and a Brain Bag. No problem, but I did fly business class.

Just don't pack it to the gills and it will be fine. Remember, the bag is not hardsided. It's a soft bag that is somewhat pliable and will be fine as long as you don't overpack it.

The airlines are mostly concerned with wheeled bags.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

jnf
    tdivcr and Frank II, thanks to both of you for the quick replies, which were what I was hoping to hear. I will report back after the trip in June.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0