Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Walker
  • 1 Post By moonshadow

Thread: Alternate interior colours?

Alternate interior colours?

Hi,

I've been eyeing the Tom Bihn bags (specifically the Imago, possibly also the MCB), thanks in part to the great reviews I've seen online.

However - the only light interior/lining colour seems to be wasabi, which (to me) seems far too lime-green-y.

Is there a chance of other light interior colours being used in 2013? Pale blue, grey (lighter than steel), linen, etc.?

Given the cost of international shipping, I'm happy to wait if more colour options are likely to be on the horizon.

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm glad you found us!

Hmm, good question... we don't plan to bring in any new 500d Cordura lining colors, so the options will still be: Steel, Cayenne, Wasabi, Olive. You might see the Imago in Dyneema/nylon and the Medium Cafe Bag will definitely be available in Dyneema/nylon (Nordic/Ultraviolet and Steel/Wasabi). Keep in mind, though, that we're a pretty spontaneous company, and it's always possible we surprise even ourselves and add a new color.
    Last edited by Darcy; 12-19-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

When do we see the Iberian as lining for the 400 Dyneema bags?

Very happy that the MCB will be made in the new dyneema material. Hope TB make them with Iberian lining .

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Keep in mind, though, that we're a pretty spontaneous company, and it's always possible we surprise even ourselves and add a new color.
    One of the many things I love about you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'm glad you found us!

Hmm, good question... we don't plan to bring in any new 500d Cordura lining colors, so the options will still be: Steel, Cayenne, Wasabi, Olive. You might see the Imago in Dyneema/nylon and the Medium Cafe Bag will definitely be available in Dyneema/nylon (Nordic/Ultraviolet and Steel/Wasabi). Keep in mind, though, that we're a pretty spontaneous company, and it's always possible we surprise even ourselves and add a new color.
    Thanks for the response!

As it turned out, I found an Imago for sale on eBay, so my colour choice on that is pretty much done!

Any idea when the MCB would be available in Dyneema? And does that mean it might not have a cordura exterior? (I think I've read that cordura attracts pet hair, which abounds in our house.)
    darbs likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0