Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Shiva

Thread: Which cube?

Which cube?

Now that I have decided to keep my Synapse, I am feeling like I need some accessories. I am debating between (among other things) the clear quarter packing cube and the 3D dyneema organizer cube. I have food allergy issues and want something to keep snacks in. I also want it to fit nicely in my Synapse with my other things.

I do have the tendency to overpack, so while the quarter cube seems like the logical choice, with more room, I will bring more stuff (than I probably need)

Any input?

The Clear Quarter Cube is definitely bigger, however, I have 2 and find them indispensable.
    One has snack related stuff in one compartment and the other compartment has beauty/first aid stuff arranged in Pouches.

I don't have the 3D Dyneema Organizer Cube, yet but I suspect it would be more versatile because it is smaller. I have one 3D Organizer Cube.

In addition, getting the 3D dyneema organizer cube in each color could help you color code the snack content or keep snack most colors for snacks and one color for other things, in contrast to the the 3D Dyneema Organizer Cube, it is private because it is opaque.

They are both lightweight.

In addition to the product pictures below are links to pictures of the Clear Quarter Packing Cube and the 3D Clear Organizer Cube.

Clear Quarter Packing Cube - a set on Flickr

3D Clear Organizer Cube - a set on Flickr

The 3D Dyneema Organizer Cube is brand new so wait for more feedback from people who just bought one and have Clear Quarter Packing Cube.
    Last edited by backpack; 12-17-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Do you happen to have a photo of the 2 sizes for comparison? Also, is the quarter cube to big to be a 311 bag? After looking at the flickr page, I am debating ordering both. I see a lot of good us

The Clear Quarter Packing cube is quite large. If you load that up and put it into a Synapse, it will take up a lot of space. The 3D organizer cube fits all 311s plus more very neatly, and fits into the bottom pocket of the Synapse and it is easy to get in and out of there. I find the Clear quarter packing cube helpful if you are carrying a lot of stuff and want them seperated and clearly identifiable. Personally, I prefer the Yarn stuff sacks for carrying snacks of various kinds. Their shape allows for convenient packing--I can carry sandwiches, fruit, yogurt etc., and it holds a lot and occupies very little space. Hope that helps.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0