• 2 Post By dorayme
  • 5 Post By Darcy
  • 2 Post By dorayme
  • 2 Post By tbessie
  • 1 Post By gochicken
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: LS color selection, fabric choice

LS color selection, fabric choice

I was noticing that the LS are only available now in Cork, Vulcana Hemp, Black and Aubergine Ballistic. I have no complaints, these are the colors of my LSs. . .

Thankfully I got my mom a Cardinal last Christmas and my MIL a Forest this Christmas (in route with my Aubergine). I was wondering however, is this lack of selection due to colors selling out, or due to phasing out of colors? I have seen quite a few colors come and go in the LS so it wouldn't surprise me if some were phasing out.

Does this possibly mean new colors on the horzion (early 2013)?

Also will we see other offerings in the future in Cordura and possibly 400D Dyneema? I know that Azalea and Turquoise were special, what is Tom's feeling about the LS in Cordura?
    ncb4 and gochicken like this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thanks to you, dorayme, I now use a LS as my purse, and have accumulated Azalea, Cork, and Black Little Swifts, and soon, Aubergine as well. I credit you with the novel idea that it was ok to have more than one LS. In fact, it was better to have more than one so they could be rotated, thus ensuring a longer, happier life for each LS and saving me from having to spend untold hours agonizing over which one LS to order.
    With this Aubergine LS on the way, I can't help but feel that certainly my LS wardrobe is complete. New colors? It sure would be fun to see! Mom has a Cardinal LS and loves it. I think with new colors, I'd have to branch out to gifts for my Canadian cousins to justify more LS purchases. That is, of course, assuming they don't come up with the Black Ultrasuede LS!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Does this possibly mean new colors on the horzion (early 2013)?

Also will we see other offerings in the future in Cordura and possibly 400D Dyneema? I know that Azalea and Turquoise were special, what is Tom's feeling about the LS in Cordura?
    I'd say if 2012 was the year of new materials and colors, 2013 will be the year of new designs.

I don't think you'll see any new LS (or Swift) color combinations in Cordura; you will likely see more offerings in 400d Dyneema/nylon.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Ohh, new designs! Tom never disappoints. Now to just be patient and wait to see what's next.
    Lani and gochicken like this.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

LS? Light sabre? Little sicko? Large sandwich?
    Lani and gochicken like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbessie View Post
    Little Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by tbessie View Post
    An Azalea Light Saber? I'd love that! When the boys were into it, we all had one, and being the purple lover that I am, mine was purple... Mace Windu's!
    dorayme likes this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Little Swift.
    Ahh thanks! I honestly couldn't guess it!

Aww man, gochicken, you got to be Master Windu? Best saber eveh! I always got stuck being master Yoda. Of course fun I had with his quirky mannerisms and grammar, but Mace the coolest saber definitely has!

And thanks Badger, LS is Little Swift . I forget some times that not everybody on the forums spends as much time thinking about and discussing the bags as I do that they may not desire to shorten their names down.

Tbessie, I think Large Sandwich is my favorite of your choices.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0