Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lani

Thread: Strap length on Cafe bags...

Question Strap length on Cafe bags...

I currently have a LCB and just ordered a SCB, but a thought/question came to me after I placed the order. Is the strap length the same on all the Cafe bags? If not, does anyone know what the strap length is on each one?

Thanks,

JD

I don't have a LCB on me at the office but I believe the strap lengths are all pretty similar. Even the largest person can easily carry them as shoulder bags. Might be a little snug and up high as a cross-body for some, but for most folks it should seat just right.

One tip: If you like to wear the strap shorter and you don't mind losing the rubber grip, you can actually snip it off with a pair of scissors. That said, if you snip it off carefully on the two top bridges, you can actually reinstall the grip when you need to.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

The strap on my MCB is pretty much the same length as the strap on Mrs B.'s SCB. Hope this helps.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    One tip: If you like to wear the strap shorter and you don't mind losing the rubber grip, you can actually snip it off with a pair of scissors. That said, if you snip it off carefully on the two top bridges, you can actually reinstall the grip when you need to.
    Or instead of reinstalling it you can upgrade to the Ultrasuede strap!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thanks for the responses! If the strap length of the SCB is similar to the LCB then I should be ok. I really like my LCB, but it's a bit too large for just carrying my daily necessities back and forth from the office (iPad mini, sometimes a magazine, LG Tone, a pouch with some cables, and my phone).

You'll LOVE the SCB. It's a great size as a purse. Oh, and the front pocket fits an iPad mini perfectly!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

You'll LOVE the SCB. It's a great size as a purse. Oh, and the front pocket fits an iPad mini perfectly!
    Does your iPad Mini has the Apple accordion cover?

I totally plan to steal your idea!

I'm hoping that it will make a good man bag as well.

I have my iPad mini in this case. Got it for $20 after 50% discount code from their Facebook. It's the best iPad mini case I have found so far and I've tried over a dozen of them.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0