Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Clear Quarter Cube or 3d Clear Organizer Cube

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Where4art View Post
    I love my Clear Quarter Packing Cube, especially because it takes the place of the dreaded ziplock bags at the airport, but also because it holds all my stuff. I put wet stuff on one side for the TSA to look at, and dry makeup stuff on the other and it becomes the perfect packing tool. I lent mine to my daughter recently for her trip to Spain, and now she is refusing to give it back until I buy her one!
    I am really interested to hear that you have successfully used the CQPC as a 3-1-1 bag. I wouldn't have thought it would qualify because of the nylon/dyneema dividing panel.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    You are probably way more care free than me with your non system ways.
    You are wayyyyy to kind. It's not that I'm care free----it's that I'm disorganized!!!! LOL
    dorayme likes this.
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

Philly Unfriendly to 3D COQ

Hi, guys... just as I pass through this thread, I wanted to mention that on a recent trip to Bozeman, MT, I was asked by TSA to place my 3D COQ into a ziploc bag (which they supplied). This was at the Philly airport. Probably an exception to the rule ... and actually, just as stupid as doing a full body search on a 90 year old Italian grandma wielding a box of cannoli!!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    I am really interested to hear that you have successfully used the CQPC as a 3-1-1 bag. I wouldn't have thought it would qualify because of the nylon/dyneema dividing panel.
    To be honest, I wouldn't either, but I've been using it exclusively as my 3-1-1 bag since I bought it several years ago. It's probably gone through 8-9 domestic and 2 international flights during that time and I've never been questioned by the TSA. I just lay it out flat in the bin with the clear side up and it gets through the scanner with flying colors every time.
    Mardee

http://mostlytraveled.wordpress.com
    http://mardeeinturkey.wordpress.com

Owner of Indigo Tristar, Olive/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag, Solar Clear Quarter Packing Cube, Steel Medium and Small Packing Cubes, and assorted organizer bags and straps.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlin View Post
    I am getting ready to place an order for some pouches and a trying to decide between the quarter cube and the 3d cube. I want it mainly for organizing in my backpack (which will be a Synapse! My husband and I are buying one another backpacks for Hanukkah...Synapse for me, Brain Bag for him) when I travel.

Any insight for me wise TB fans?
    Have you decided? Please share if you did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0