Backordered Items

If I order something that is backordered, when does my card get charged? At the time of the order or at shipping?

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlin View Post
    If I order something that is backordered, when does my card get charged? At the time of the order or at shipping?
    Good question! We don't charge your card until your order ships. When you place your order, an authorization for the amount of the order is placed on your card, but the funds aren't actually taken out until the day it ships.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks Darcy! I am getting ready to place an order with some backordered stuff so I wanted to double check.

Awesome question - I was just wondering the same thing since I just placed an order today with 2 backordered items on it. Now I know!

Thanks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0