Smile Brain bag and aeronaut as Carry on

Hello all,

I have a business trip in a few weeks. I wanted to know if I would have any problems carrying my brain bag with 2 laptops in their brain cells and an aeronaut full of clothes. My ultimate goal is not to check any luggage. Has anyone had any experience using these 2 bags simultaneously during carry on.

Thanks,

Markus

I think you will be OK as long as we are not talking about a commuter jet. I fly with a large Outdoor products computer backpack and either a Tristar or wingman ( an aeronaut wannabe) rather regularly without checking the bags.

Hope that helps.

I'm gonna give it a try!

Thanks for the help

Seatguru.com has some info that might help. I'm skeptical about the Brain Bag fitting with two laptops since it's not as squishable, but you're certainly fine with the Aeronaut in the overhead.

I have traveled with my Brain Bag (with one laptop) and Aeronaut as carry-on on several trips, including small regional flights, with no problem.

I've done it before without a problem. My BIG recommendation is make sure that you don't fill the bags to the point where they look overstuffed. Always make sure that both bags look "squishable" and you'll be okay.

Thanks for all the input folks. My wife was very sceptical my attempt to try.

Tcook I Unfortunatly carry 2 laptops daily in my brain bag. I carry a 15" MacBook Pro (vertical brain cell) in the rear pouch and a Panasonic cf19 (horinotal brain cell) in the front pouch. Btw it works like a charm.

I'm not jealous of you carrying two every day! Hope it's a great flight!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0