KmK

Quick Help Question re: Super Ego/Plane

Quick help...has anyone ever fit a SuperEgo under a US domestic coach airplane seat? I just realized my boarding zone is seven for tomorrow's flight and doubt there is going to be any overhead room whatsoever... I've never tried to slide it under on the flat side... Thank you for any help!

Yes.
    I don't like to as I then have to essentially step on it during the entire flight but I have done it frequently under the empty seat next to me during takeoff and landing without issue.

I generally fly Southwest if that makes a difference?

Ed

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

KmK
    Thanks for the help everyone!

Hi, I noticed in the picture that's under a first class seat. What if you're sitting in coach of regional jet?

I'm debating between the Super Ego and the Ego. If the Super Ego is filled, but not to maximal capacity, how awkward is the fit underneath the seat? Will you get pulled aside if you bring both the Super Ego and the Aeronaut on a plane?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0