Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By brian

Thread: Best Option for MFT Camera

Best Option for MFT Camera

Hi! I have a small MFT camera (only slightly larger than P&S, with prime lens attached) and was trying to determine the best way to safely store it in the Synapse backpack. I was looking at the Padded Organizer Pouches, but cannot determine if the camera would fit in a size small pouch or if I would have to go medium (which sounds too big).

I am open to other options as well. I am looking for an efficient yet protected storing option. Thanks for your help!

I work at TOM BIHN
    Hi Packbacker!

The Padded Organizer Pouch is certainly a protective and efficient way to store things like electronics.

As for the size that your MFT camera body would need, between the Small and Medium sizes, I would definitely go with the Medium. Keep in mind the dimensions of the Organizer Pouches listed on our website are taken end-to-end, while the Pouches are laid flat. The Small size would be best suited for something like a smartphone, or a small point and shoot camera. Another option for your MFT Camera might be the Nook Simple Touch Padded Pouch, which is a bit smaller than the Medium Padded Organizer Pouch at 7" x 8.3" (the Medium Organizer Pouch measures 10.3" x 7").

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you've got any further questions.
    Darcy and dorayme like this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Oh Brian, I NEVER thought of the pouches, and especially the Nook Pouch. I dont know why though, I use my F.O.T for my flip, and a mini Cordura for my Sony Point and shoot.
    I have a Panasonic Prosumer camera that I may need to get a padded pouch for, not to just figure out the right size. . . Excellent suggestion! I
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB