Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tCook

Thread: Aeronaut and Synapse to London and Italy

Aeronaut and Synapse to London and Italy

Hello all, I will be in London in mid October for an elegant wedding and then in Venice and Florence for about seven days total.. I am planning to use an Aeronaut (delivered today, I hope) as well as a Synapse to which I am unnaturally bonded. I read Maverick's threads (thanks!) describing packing the Synapse inside the Aeronaut and also saw a picture of a a Synapse with an absolute strap on it. If I wish to use the Synapse on the overseas flight, do you have suggestions about how to carry it when the Aeronaut is on my back? I am open to the idea of using the shoulder strap, but it is kind of counter- intuitive for me for load carrying. I will work hard not to overpack and the wedding to recreation seems to require lots of extra stuff. Best, Stacy

I wear the Synapse on my front when the Aeronaut is on my back (backpack style). I've been calling it the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle style. I'm 5'3" and a fully-loaded Aeronaut+Synapse on the front can make some things a little wobbly (like going down stairs - use the hand rail!), but I much prefer it to the shoulder strap.

Give it a test run and see what you think. I've kind of enjoyed having the Synapse on my front because, when standing in long lines, I can put my hands on the top strap and rest my chin on them.
    Lani likes this.

Posting a pic with my Brain Bag, but you get the idea. Attachment 2684

I will try this approach. Thanks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0