Legal Size in Ego?

Hello All,

I am so excited that I have found this site! I'm a big fan of practical, usable gear and it has come time for a new Daily Everything Bag. (A DEB vs. an EDC (Every Day Carry survivalist bag. I'm not going to war and the chances of me shooting someone are slim.)

I've almost decided on the Ego, but I am curious if it will hold legal sized folders?

Also, does anyone know why the Ego only comes in black/black, while the SuperEgo has more options? Just out of stock of other colors?

Oh, and what happened to the seatbelt buckle for the Ego and SuperEgo?

Thank you!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorSonic View Post
    I am so excited that I have found this site!
    I'm glad you found us! Welcome.

I've almost decided on the Ego, but I am curious if it will hold legal sized folders?
    Yes, it will -- and quite well.

Also, does anyone know why the Ego only comes in black/black, while the SuperEgo has more options? Just out of stock of other colors?
    The Ego is only available in Black/Black/Steel right now. That might change in the future, but not anytime soon. It's the most popular Ego color combination. Plus, we figured you can add some of whatever color you'd like to the exterior of the bag with the interchangeable stripe.

Oh, and what happened to the seatbelt buckle for the Ego and SuperEgo?
    The seatbelt buckle looked really cool. Though it didn't add functionality, it did add a significant amount of weight: not a good trade-off in our minds, so we decided not to offer it any longer.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thank you, Darcy!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0