Question 13/15 Cadet in Navy/Solar Once Again? Plus Another Question

I am using a MBAir and would like a Cadet, but really want the Navy/Solar combo. Is this in the pipeline by chance?

Also - will the Horizontal Freudian Slip will fit into this bag, and can it carry 8 1/2 x 11" documents?

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums, tginther.

Navy/Solar isn't an option because Solar is no longer available: it has been replaced by Wasabi. The good news is that the Cadet is now available for pre-order in Navy/Steel (in the 13/15 size) and Navy/Wasabi (in the 11/Air size)

Yes and yes: Freudian Slip can accommodate 8 1/2 x 11" documents and it will fit in the 13/15 Cadet (but not the 11/iPad)
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

13/15 Cadet In Navy/Wasabi?

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Welcome to the forums, tginther.

Navy/Solar isn't an option because Solar is no longer available: it has been replaced by Wasabi. The good news is that the Cadet is now available for pre-order in Navy/Steel (in the 13/15 size) and Navy/Wasabi (in the 11/Air size)

Yes and yes: Freudian Slip can accommodate 8 1/2 x 11" documents and it will fit in the 13/15 Cadet (but not the 11/iPad)
    Hi Darcy,

I've been occasionally checking to see if I could snag a 13/15 Cadet in Navy/Wasabi but haven't ever noticed it available for purchase or preorder. Any chance of that combo at some point in the not too distant future?

Thanks!!