Citizen Canine question

Can someone tell me if the metal pin assembly in the Citizen Canine is removable?
    Thanks
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yes, you should be able to remove the metal pin from the Citizen Canine. Curious: why do you want to know? Will you use that compartment for something else?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

This is good to know! I am keen on a Citizen Canine as a small 'out and about' bag - to carry my iPhone, tram card, debit visa and house key. I think the size is great for tossing in my larger commuter bag and then being able to pull it out to go buy a coffee or get lunch without carrying the whole kit and caboodle and keeping my hands free. I just wasn't sure how intrusive the bag bar would be. Another thing for my ever expanding wish list!!
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

HI Darcy, like kellie16 I'm contemplating using one as a small out and about bag. I was wondering if the bag section might be a good place to stash my fold up (keychain size) tote bag or keys or other small bits. I also want more kiwi. I have a Swift and Kit in kiwi. I talked to Katy and unfortunately TB doesn't make any other accessories in that color.

I lost my three and a half pound Yorkie a few years ago. I've not yet been able to bring myself to find another dog. I may have mentioned I'm currently serving a beautiful but evil cat. I know will have another dog someday. I also know the Citizen Canine will serve me well until I find a critter that will put it to good use.
    Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0