Thread: Cache size

Cache size

I just bought a new laptop. A Lenovo ThinkPad T-530. My screen is 15.6 inches. This is choice is not listed on the "find a bag to fit your computer" option. Does anyone know what size cache I should order for it?

Thank you in advance.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyfinn View Post
    I just bought a new laptop. A Lenovo ThinkPad T-530. My screen is 15.6 inches. This is choice is not listed on the "find a bag to fit your computer" option. Does anyone know what size cache I should order for it?

Thank you in advance.
    @lacyfinn You probably want to give dimensions, which I think are:
    245.1 mm x 372.8 mm x 31.8 - 35.6 mm *(9.65" x 14.68" x 1.25" - 1.40")
    I'm not sure what the best match would be – this is quite a bit wider and thicker than the 15" MacBook, and I think the standard battery hangs out a bit. You should probably actually check the measurements. I pulled the ones above off a web search, and they do seem similar to the dimensions of the W520 that I had to spec and order for someone. (T- series and W- series have similar sizes but the W- series has a faster graphics processor.)

moriond

Your best bet is to email customer service with the exact dimensions of your laptop.

Every year, from mid summer to early fall, electronics manufacturers come up with a staggering array of new portable devices aimed at the education market.

I am sure everybody in the office area is working as feverishly to update the Cache list as the factory area produces Wasabi goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by lacyfinn View Post

Thank you in advance.
    Hi Lacyfinn!

The Size 1 Cache will be the best fit for your laptop .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Thank you Katy.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0