Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: packing for work trips?

I've recently returned from my maiden voyage flying with only the Aeronaut. It wasn't for work and I didn't take a laptop. At the last minute I decided to try the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag that had somehow made it into my last TB order I packed it with in-flight essentials for me and my lap infant. It fit perfectly in one of the Aeronaut's end pockets, which made it super slick to pull out and place at my feet for during the flight...even with a baby strapped to the front of me The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag clearly wouldn't fit a 15 inch laptop but I was pleased with how much I was able to fit in it. Don't know if this helps, but thought I'd throw it out there FWIW. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    I've recently returned from my maiden voyage flying with only the Aeronaut. It wasn't for work and I didn't take a laptop. At the last minute I decided to try the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag that had somehow made it into my last TB order I packed it with in-flight essentials for me and my lap infant. It fit perfectly in one of the Aeronaut's end pockets, which made it super slick to pull out and place at my feet for during the flight...even with a baby strapped to the front of me The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag clearly wouldn't fit a 15 inch laptop but I was pleased with how much I was able to fit in it. Don't know if this helps, but thought I'd throw it out there FWIW. Good luck!
    Tlacltme -- the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag is probably my favorite product from Tom Bihn exactly because of its versatility, like you said. It actually fits my iPad in a pinch, but mostly, I can use it as a stuff sack in my main carry-on, then use it as a purse/shoulder bag at my destination. It's a great item!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0