Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Travel Stuff Sacks vs Packing Cubes

amw
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Question: if we made larger sizes of Travel Stuff Sacks, what dimensions or volume would you want them to be?
    I'm not sure if the current ones fit this need, but I'd like to use them in one of the compartments of the Brain Bag for weekend trips. Either two or three horizontally, or a couple vertically.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amw View Post
    I'm not sure if the current ones fit this need, but I'd like to use them in one of the compartments of the Brain Bag for weekend trips. Either two or three horizontally, or a couple vertically.
    We'll be taking new photos of the Brain Bag soon, so I'll make a note to take some that include the Travel Stuff Sacks!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by amw View Post
    2 Packing Cube Shoulder Bags fit horizontally, one on top of the other in one compartment of the Brain Bag.

I am also able to fit a big plastic bag with night outfit which usually consists of 3 layers. which I think could fit in the size 4 Travel Stuff Sack.

For laundry and other heavy duty but lightweight hauling, a size 5 which would match the size of the original Large Pouches (the size of a letter size notepad) would be another size I would suggest.

Darcy, the pictures of the filled and labeled Travel Stuff Sacks placed in the Aeronaut are pure genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're working on a guide to which and how many Travel Stuff Sacks fit in which bags and where, though you might not see it for a few weeks -- there's a big project we're working on (can't tell you about it -- yet!)
    A big project?? You are all such teases!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0