Breathable Mesh Back

From the pictures, it looks like the Brain Bag (and possibly the Synapse) have padded breathable mesh backs and the Smart Alec does not. I'm thinking about getting a more refined bag for use around town, but this feature is important to me. Can someone please confirm?

I don't expect the design to be quite as cooling as what I have on my hiking pack (which has a suspended back), but some foam with air pockets would be ideal.

Thank for the help.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
    From the pictures, it looks like the Brain Bag (and possibly the Synapse) have padded breathable mesh backs and the Smart Alec does not. I'm thinking about getting a more refined bag for use around town, but this feature is important to me. Can someone please confirm?

I don't expect the design to be quite as cooling as what I have on my hiking pack (which has a suspended back), but some foam with air pockets would be ideal.

Thank for the help.
    Yes, the Synapse has this feature and no, the Smart Alec does not. Someone with a Brain Bag will have to answer you, but I think that the Synapse back pad design has some features that are not present in the Brain Bag's back pad, with regard to its foam construction design.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0