Thread: Cayenne

Cayenne

This is kind of a random questions, and maybe I should just email Katy or Darcy direct, but I figured I'd post here. Is the cayenne interior the same color as the cayenne pouches and keystraps? I ask because my MCB is storm/steel the steel on the inside is much lighter than the steel on the outside of my steel/blue LCB and my steel OP. I have some OPs and a keystrap that are cayenne and I really like that color, but when I look at pictures of the navy/cayenne cafe bags, it seems like it is a lot more orange than the cayenne items I have. Thoughts?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Dye lots of fabric can vary slightly, so that's probably what you are noticing. I do think the most recent dye lot of Cayenne is more orange than the previous batch. We'd be glad to send you a swatch: email us
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0