Eagle Creek Packit folder in Bihn Western Flyer

Has anybody ever used an eagle creek packit folder (18 inch size) in a Western Flyer? I think it would fit but would be nice to get opinion from first hand experience.

I went to the Bihn store last week and I really liked the Western Flyer, but I would like to use it with a packit folder instead of packing cubes.

Thanks!

yup: the pack it folder will work great. I have one and use it interchangeably with the packing cube; or in addition to!

Hi Shiva,
    Do you use the 18 inch folder in your WF? Eagle creek also makes a 15 inch.

Thanks.

hi there: the 15 inch is an easy fit. The 18 inch is fine on the length; a tad bit too high. But the zipper does go around it fine....edges will fold in a bit but that does not bother me. my clothes have not been bothered by them. It does NOT stretch the zipper out.

Hi dang,
    I know you're asking about an 18 inch folder but I use a 15 inch EC folder it fits fine in the WF along with a tube cube. I can also fit a couple of pairs of pants on top. I hope that will give you an idea about the fit of the 18 inch folder.
    Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Like others, I can cram in an 18" folder but I typically use the 15". I tend to roll a sweater or fleece and stick it in at the top, and pack trousers behind the folder.

Thanks for the info. I actually have both 15 and 18 inche folders so can use either but I think the 18 inch size works a little better.

Cheers

I didn't realize you could fit so much on just one side. That would leave just my shoes for the other as far as clothes. That little bag really is a wonder. Now I'm convinced it was meant for me

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0