KmK

Super Ego zipper pulls?

Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to order extras of the zipper pulls on a Super Ego? They are different than the ones on my Synapse and I like them--they have a rounder and ridged plastic part. I'd add the SE pulls to my Co-Pilot and one or two other bags if it was possible to order those instead of the other style.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Kmk!

We're no longer using the flat/round Cord Zipper Pull style but I'll check to see if there are any straggling behind and let you know! How many would you need?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

KmK
    Katy,

Thanks! I'd love it if you could check! 5 would be great! I prefer the shape and size of those pulls for the "larger" bags and would love to add some to the bare zips of my ID.

Just returned from another trip with the SE at my side. Love it more and more each time. In my experience...Best. Travel. Bag. Ever. Totally suited to the way I travel, what I carry, how much I need, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Hi Kmk!

We're no longer using the flat/round Cord Zipper Pull style but I'll check to see if there are any straggling behind and let you know! How many would you need?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0