Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: citizen canine - ok as a mini-purse?

Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    Look! I've just hijacked my own thread! :-)
    If you can't hijack your own thread, then whose can you? Hijack away.

The Ristretto is a nice little bag, and I could see the built-in iPad cache being useful for items other than an iPad.

Have you considered simply using an organizer pouch with the wrist strap attached? They do come in Ballistic, although not all colors are available.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

The Small Cafe Bag is smaller than the Ristretto for iPad and a very, very, nice, cute little bundle.

Ristretto for iPad: Overall measurements: 12 x 9.25 x 4.75" / 305 x 235 x 120mm Weight: 1 lb 2 oz. / 510grams

Small Cafe Bag: measures 7.5" x 11" x 3". Weight: 11.25 oz.

I have 2, if there were a Plum/Steel I'll have 3 and if there were a Turquoise/Steel I'll have 4.

They are perfect for hot weather, when even I, streamline the stuff I carry .

Here are the dimensions of the Medium Pouch: 10.3" x 7" (260 x 180 mm).

As you can see, it is just a little bit smaller than the Small Cafe Bag, yet still fit inside. The back pocket of the Small Cafe Bag is roughly the size of a Small Pouch, you can fit 4 Mini Pouches in there.
    Last edited by backpack; 06-29-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks, backpack.
    I've started obsessing about TB bags again, and have had a very hard at the Ristretto, and I think it's the bag for me.

I know, I know, not what I said I wanted. But, I'm thinking of the Ristretto in terms of a whole system, the system being that i would carry my shop bag in the main compartment, and wallet and other small items in the zippered area.

I feel I don't use my shop bag enough. I'm always forgetting it. I think having a bag big enough for it would be good.

I have two hairy, shedding, pets, and I just don't think the cordura of the SCB would keep as nicely as the ballistic.
    My little set of TB stuff:
    Western Flyer (steel/ultraviolet)
    Small Pouch (cork)
    Large Shop Bag (solar)
    packing cubes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0