Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Katy
  • 1 Post By Shiva
  • 1 Post By kcarroll55

Thread: LCB and Large Organizer Pouch

LCB and Large Organizer Pouch

Will a large clear organizer pouch fit inside (or in the outside pocket) of the Large Cafe Bag?

Kathleen
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

Hey Kathleen,

I don't have the LCB so someone else might be able to answer this better, if they have both! But I do have the large organizer pouch and it is big. According to TB : Large measures: 14.5" x 11.2" (370 x 285mm)
    which suggests that unless you are willing to have it squished or rolled (in other words not flat) it will not fit inside the LCB which is 12 x 13 x 3 inches.
    As far as the outside pocket is concerned: Purely based on the widths of the two, it might just Hbe able to squish it into the outside pocket as long as it is not too full. But I won't do that though 1) it flops over too easily, and 2) since I use my large clear op for papers which I don't want too scrunched.

Cheers!

IA Large Pouch does fit inside of the Large Cafe Bag. a Medium or multiple smaller Pouch fit perfectly in the outer pocket .

Wow does it really fit? The LCB must be bigger than I though. The large OP fits inside my Smart Alec but i can barely get it in when it's full of papers (of course I have a brain cell and vertical FS in there as well plus sundry other items)! Cool and good to know...

hmmm.......... new purchase time?

It's a little tall:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Darcy likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Hi Katy: thanks for this. will the large organizer pouch fit in the Synapse? I am guessing not, but let me know. I know it will fit in the Smart Alec. I am looking for a lighter alternative to the freudian slip ..

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    Hi Katy: thanks for this. will the large organizer pouch fit in the Synapse? I am guessing not, but let me know. I know it will fit in the Smart Alec. I am looking for a lighter alternative to the freudian slip ..
    A Large Organizer Pouch does fit inside the Synapse!

I can fit 3 Large Clear Organizer Pouches containing a 2 pockets poly and a couple of pages of paperwork, they need to be pushed in, as close as possible to the back so the snap isn't in the way of the zipper when closing the bag.
    The third Large Pouch is placed with the zipper/Clear side facing the two others so that the snap is on the other side of the bag.

I use Clear Organizer Pouches so it is also good for keeping content private.

There is room for my Field Journal Notebook and an upright (loop on the side) Clear Quarter Packing Cube

I probably could fit two 3D Clear Organizer Cube on top of my upright Clear Quarter Packing Cube or
    2 Clear Quarter Packing Cube (loop on top) stacked together or
    1 Clear Quarter Packing Cube (loop on top) topped by two 3D Clear Organizer Cube side by side.
    Last edited by backpack; 06-29-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Hi Shiva,

Here is a lg. organizer pouch in a Synapse against the back side. It is curved somewhat at the sides, but that doesn't bend the 8 1/2 x 11 inch papers that are inside the pouch. I can't remember who suggested to place an organizer pouch upside down in a bag in which the fit is tight, so that the hook doesn't interfere with closing the bag. It's a great suggestion that I had forgotten about.

Susan

Name:  IMG_6225.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  524.5 KBName:  IMG_6226.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  520.4 KB

thanks Backpack for your suggestions. And the pictures really help, Susan. Thank you. I love my Synapse, and have been just wanting something to hold papers flat in it--other than a binder. This is really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    thanks Backpack for your suggestions. And the pictures really help, Susan. Thank you. I love my Synapse, and have been just wanting something to hold papers flat in it--other than a binder. This is really helpful.
    I have not used a binder in any of my bags, all from the Tom Bihn Factory, since I placed my first order of Clear Large Organizer Pouches.

Thanks for all the answers and pictures. They gave me the exact information I needed. Katy, love those colors!
    Katy likes this.
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

Quote Originally Posted by kcarroll55 View Post
    Thanks for all the answers and pictures. They gave me the exact information I needed. Katy, love those colors!

Me too! Plum/Wasabi is one of my favorite combinations .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0