Recommendations for toiletry kit for the Tri Star

Hi,
    I am looking for a compact and hanging toiletry kit that I can hang in the bathrooms of the hotel. I currently have the Rick Steve's toiletry bag which I find out takes up too much space in the front (large)compartment of the Tri-Star. Ideally I would like to beg to nicely fit in the larger front compartment (the current bag just takes up too much space).

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Many thanks

What about the 3D Clear Organizer Cube? Or is that too compact?

Also, for a non-TB recommendation, I have the older version of this Eagle Creek toiletry kit. It doesn't have a hanger, but it does have a loop. I just hang it over the robe hook on the bathroom door.

What about the 3D Clear Organizer Cube? Or is that too compact?
    Would ideally like to hang in the hotel bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by pred02 View Post
    Would ideally like to hang in the hotel bathroom.
    The 3D Clear Organizer Cube has a hook inside so it can be hung on doorknob, towel rack, etc.
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

The Side Effect fits perfectly in the bottle holder pocket, plus you can use it in its intended mode when you get to your destination. It's what I've been using for years.

Well your mileage may vary but I have been using the tall thin pouch that came with my McNett MicroNet towel since 2007. Using the US dollar measuring method it is about 7x10 with a zipper on both sides and a loop with snap for hanging. It fits perfectly in the small packing cube for the tristar or in the top zip of the tri-zip on the front. Packing: Towel goes in one side, stuff on the other. Stuff includes folding hairbrush, toothbrush, floss, toothpowder, eyeglass repair kit, tweezers, hair restraints, ibuprofen, antacid and Claritin. Full with towel it is about an inch thick. I confess to doing a happy dance when my tristar arrived and this fit so perfectly, as I am rather attached to this kit. When not flying you can put your shampoo and deoderant in with the rest of the stuff and use your 3-1-1 for something else.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0