Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Questions for other extreme light packers

Hi all, and I'm so sorry that I didn't post after my wonderful visit to the Tom Bihn showroom. It was wonderful, and everyone was very helpful. I ended up going right from the airport, had my packed Synapse with me, and tried packing the contents in both the Western Flyer and the Smart Alec. For me, the less structured Smart Alec worked way better. Also, the Smart Alec was way more comfortable on my back than the Synapse that I arrived with. Well, I left with the Smart Alec packed with my stuff, and they were kind enough to mail my Synapse home with the CoPilot that I also bought. Tomorrow I'm off to Tanzania for a few weeks, and I've already left home with my fully packed Smart Alec, and my packing cube shoulder back for things that I want to get to on my flights. I'm very happy with my purchases, but didn't use the copilot this time. Take care, LauraA
    Darcy likes this.
    "To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive."
    LauraA

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Tomorrow I'm off to Tanzania for a few weeks, and I've already left home with my fully packed Smart Alec, and my packing cube shoulder back for things that I want to get to on my flights.
    Have a great trip!
    Lani likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0