Cadet cache: coming how soon?

Hi Darcy and everyone,

Is there an ETA on when we can buy a Cadet cache on its own? I would like one for the smaller size but didn't purchase originally. I realize the ETA might be very "E". (And sorry if I missed this elsewhere in the forums.)

Thanks!

I was actually just about to post the same question. I'd like to get one for my iPad as I carry my laptop less and less lately...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi quacksalve and mattfusf,

The page where you can buy the Cadet Cache on its own will hopefully be up in a month or two. But that doesn't mean you can't buy an additional Cadet Cache now: place an order for any size of Cache and note in the comments box during the checkout process that you'd actually like a Cadet Cache, making sure to specify the size that you want. Or, you can give us a call at 1-800-729-9607 U.S. and Canada or +1-206-652-4123 other countries and we can take your order over the phone.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks, Darcy -- doing that today!

Any chance of a Netbook Cache insert for the Cadet in the near future? Thanks for any information!
    Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

Quote Originally Posted by mboytim View Post
    Any chance of a Netbook Cache insert for the Cadet in the near future? Thanks for any information!
    No, sorry: we don't plan to make sizes of Cadet Cache for anything but Apple laptops/devices.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The Cache for Cadet is now available for order separately from the Cadet!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0