Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Packing Cube Backpack - how useful as a backpack?

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    I'll bite. How do you know? And what do you sell?

I know because -

a) I live in Australia.
    b) I have made several hefty Tom Bihn orders - throw in an Ego, a cadet, a couple cafe bags and some pouches etc and the shipping cost hardly hurts at all. The current exchange rate is a help - in 2002, a Ego would have cost a lot more.

Name:  rates.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  59.9 KB

(we sell ring bound notebooks - oddly enough we get a non trivial number of orders from Europe, and even some from the US.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1966 View Post
    Thanks for the help and advice enablers. I have thought of getting a bag sent to me in NYC if I got desperate, but...

I HAVE BROUGHT MY LAST TB PRODUCT
    yup. of course you have.... (insert evil laugh)
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Hmm. Bold, all-caps and a smiling emoticon. Methinks thou doth protest too much . . .

I live in Canberra, the political capital of Australia where we believe that if you say something often enough it must be true....

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    I know because -

a) I live in Australia.
    b) I have made several hefty Tom Bihn orders - throw in an Ego, a cadet, a couple cafe bags and some pouches etc and the shipping cost hardly hurts at all. The current exchange rate is a help - in 2002, a Ego would have cost a lot more.

(we sell ring bound notebooks - oddly enough we get a non trivial number of orders from Europe, and even some from the US.)
    Rats, should have purchased the bag in January.....

yup. of course you have.... (insert evil laugh)

See above, trust me, I'm from Canberra (OK, I'm not actually from Canberra but I live there now - lets not split hairs on technicalities like that)

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1966 View Post

I live in Canberra, the political capital of Australia where we believe that if you say something often enough it must be true....

Rats, should have purchased the bag in January.....

See above, trust me, I'm from Canberra (OK, I'm not actually from Canberra but I live there now - lets not split hairs on technicalities like that)
    Hmmmm, aroma of head-in-the-sand with a top note of petulant desperation! I get green....

Just wait until the goodies arrive, then we'll see. And if you are well organised enough with notice etc, I can demonstrate my entire TB stash to you if you happen to be in Melbourne ( but wait until my Aeronaut, pouches, Imago and LCB arrive for best results)!

You know, I think a vacation to Seattle might be a lovely idea for you...

Just pack all your stuff in plastic garbage bags. That way when you get to Seattle, you'll be all, "Oh-em-gee, I can't risk getting any holes in my trash bags. I must buy real bags! Now, where should I shop?"

Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0