Capacity of new camera insert

Is the new camera insert able to accept the larger dimensions (camera height = width of insert) of a pro-body dSLR such as a Nikon D3s?

Hello Ozone,

I'm sorry that I do not have an answer to your question, but I do have similar questions. I am wondering about carrying more than one camera in this new insert.

I currently have a Digital Rebel T3 SLR camera, as well as an EF-S 18-55 kit lens and a 75-300 mm telephoto lens. In the future, if funding permits (a big "if" in this economy), I would someday like to buy a second Canon SLR body (probably a Rebel T3i) so that I do not have to swap lenses. If I had two Rebels, one wearing the 18-55 lens and the other wearing the telephoto, I'm wondering if both cameras would fit in this new Bihn insert. Would they fit, and would there be room for a couple of filters and maybe a Speedlite flash?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Hmmmm...

No answers?
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

I wish I had a D3s to try with, but for what it's worth my D300s with a battery grip attached fits, a little snug but it works well.

Anybody tried more than one SLR yet?

I have several full sized bodies but I also bought several other camera bags waiting for this one to come out so......

Quote Originally Posted by ozone View Post
    Is the new camera insert able to accept the larger dimensions (camera height = width of insert) of a pro-body dSLR such as a Nikon D3s?
    More than likely, no. I have my D7000, which is a decent size for being a crop sensor, and I'm making the camera insert bulge out a bit when I have my tripod plate on it. I would think with an additional inch and a half, it would be too much. I'm assuming you would have to take the lens off and store it vertically in the insert.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0